Ensuring quality services
At BNE, we continually monitor and evaluate our processes to ensure the highest quality patient experience is provided at all times.
We have developed a Patient Feedback survey to gain even more insight into how our patients feel about their experience at BNE; and where we need to improve or service delivery.
Survey results are closely monitored by our clinical nurses and reported to BNE management monthly.
We encourage all patients, their carers and family to provide feedback by completing this survey or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
What questions are asked in this survey?
The survey asks three simple questions:
- Were you satisfied with your overall experience in Brisbane Northside Emergency?
- How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
- How can we improve?
What is a Net Promoter Score?
A Net Promoter Score (NPS) is an index ranging from -100 to +100 that measures how much customers are likely to recommend BNE services to their friends, family or colleagues.
Scores are grouped into the following ranges:
- 9–10: people who would promote BNE
- 7–8: people who are neither positive nor negative about their patient experience
- 0–6: people who have provided negative responses/have had a negative experience.
January – June 2021
BNE client satisfaction rating
Our Patient Survey tells us whether we’re meeting patient expectations and produces a score which reflects how well we are doing. Read more…